Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a set of tools and methods that allow organizations to obtain, organize, store and deliver information crucial to their operation. Arabize provides its clients with full management of their ECM systems, helping them control all the organizations’ unstructured information, wherever that information exists. This can reduce storage, paper and mailing needs, make employees more efficient, and result in better, more informed decisions across the business.
Using ECM solutions help in:
- Increasing business efficiency
- Improving information control
- Reducing overall cost of information management
- Streamlining access to records through keywords and full-text search
- Securely capturing, storing, exchanging, and managing the information generated and contained in paper documents
- Enhancing record control to help businesses comply with government and/or industry regulations
- Managing content at various stages of its lifecycle, from creation to long-term preservation or even deletion
An ECM system/platform encompasses all of the technologies, methods, and tools to create, manage, store, preserve, and publish business content. In Arabize, our team of professionals guarantees you get a faster and effortless connection to the precise information you need whenever you need it.